Meet Kevin Moore, R. Kin
I have been a Registered Kinesiologist since 2015. As a leader in the field, I opened the first Kinesiology studio in the region. For 13 years, I have been visible in our athletics community while coaching at Sir Winston Churchill, Runners' Edge & Brock University. As a competitive distance runner and experienced coach, I understand the impact that a health professional can have on outcomes. I am a human movement specialist that prescribes evidence based, appropriate and effective treatment.
I can help you:
- Enhance athletic performance.
- Improve body composition.
- Prevent and rehabilitate injury.
- Upgrade your coordination and posture.
- Create a road-map for healthy lifestyle choices.
- Kevin is the owner and Registered Kinesiologist at Kinplus Kinesiology.
- Head coach of Brock University Cross Country Team.
- Associate head coach of Brock University Track & Field Team.
- Volunteer Assistant for Sir Winston Churchill Secondary Cross Country and Track & Field.
- Club Coach for Runners' Edge Track Club, Adults & Youth Groups.
- Kevin has coached athletes to qualify for Berlin, London, Boston, New York and Chicago marathons.
- Kevin has been successful in developing and guiding numerous high school OFSAA finalists and medallists in cross-country and track.
- He has also steered university athletes to the OUA & U Sport Championships in cross country and track.
- He has extensive experience developing post university and age-group level athletes in the open road-race scene.
- Kevin is an accomplished athlete with personal bests of 1:11:09 Half Marathon, 33:00 10K (en route to Half Marathon), 15:30 5K.